Friday, January 27, 2012

THE COMPETITION WINNER IS....

Congrats to Sue Maher from Mt Martha Victoria who submitted this poem as her entry to the competition.
Great work and happy crafting with your new Brother sewing machine!!!


With a Brother machine
I would sew like a dream
Buttonholes - fancy stitches, and such beautiful seams!

For 365 days – we're sure
Bronywn’s Blog ideas would just soar

There were projects galore
I could make more and more

Brownyn's ideas all rock
Especially all the upcycle workshops

But my favourite for sure
Was on day two twenty four

I made T-Shirts into bags
Never any sag
And so easy to do
That I made quite a few

They were under the tree
And admired by all in the Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how your wedding went with all the craftiness involved. And also, how you are coping without daily craft?! Can we have an update please? Thanks Jen