Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 282-Bedroom reno continues

Hello crafty folks!
Today I have continued with the black and white bedroom reno plans...

I am making a padded fabric bedhead, see below my initial inspiration  
 This is a picture I pulled out of a homes magazine, I am pretty happy with copying it as it is
mdf from bunnings in place for me to sketch the shape
 this is the black and white striped fabric i have picked up (from ikea)
 me starting to sketch ideas for the shape
 and some more
So the bedroom reno plans continue!
craft out
xxoo


4 comments:

Hand-Made said...

I Have to say Im more than a little bit jealous of this project!

Cannot wait to see how it turns out! I bet its going to be FAB-U-LOUS!



_________________________________________

www.hand-made.com.au

365 days of craft said...

Thanks I am excited too! its fun to do a big project like this, especially as I will be able to enjoy it everyday once its finished!

Anonymous said...

Great project - may I make a small suggestion? If you want to make the headboard symmetrical you might just want to draw one half, cut it out, flip it and use it to cut out the other half in reverse... although you've probably already though of this and it will look adorable even if it's not perfect.

365 days of craft said...

Thanks... I am definitely going to make it symmetrical, I was just sketching shape ideas. I am planning to get one side correct and then use that as the template for the other side.