Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 298-shoe number 2

After the success of my first shoe upcycle attempt I was keen to have another crack. 
It has actually been really fun working on shoes!

I started with another old pair of shoes
they don't look that old in the shot above, but they are about 4 years old and are all scuffed (see pic below)
I still love the old fashioned shape though, so I think they will be fun to revamp...
my colour palette for tonight, green!
I started by lining the inside with some polka dot fabric (which i have attached with the trusty glue gun)
I've added some grey felt on the front and a lace strip around the ankle opening
next some leaves from some fake flowers and a rose I have hand stitched out of silk
 YAY SHOE NUMBER 2!!
shoes this good = feet on the table!!
 I am starting my own collection
 its 12.10am... only 67 days to go!
craft out
xxoo





No comments: