Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 302-preparing for the "upcycle your wardrobe workshop"

Its the night before the big day! (well not "THE" big day, my wedding is in 3 months) but the big day in terms of running my first workshop! 
It is a lot to prepare for! especially as I decided to provide all the supplies for the workshop other than materials (which means I need 15 pairs of scissors, 15 pens, 15 hand sewing needles etc etc)

A couple of weeks back I picked up some old shelves from a car boot sale which I painted white (see below) I was planning to hang these on my bedroom wall (when I finally get around to completing the "bedroom renovation") to sit my jewellery in. But it looks like I have found a new use for now! I was searching around for something to carry all the different bits and bobs for the workshop tomorrow and this has turned out perfect for the job!


 I also have hand outs ready for my class, with super simple step by step "upcycle" techniques
 and another (I think its time I start writing a book! perhaps that is next years project......)
 and then I have been cutting out some inspiration pics for the wall of all different up cycling projects I found on the net (bless google images!!! love it!!!)

wish me luck!
I need a good night sleep, a super super strong morning coffee
and a class filled with fabulous creative peeps ready to play!
craft out
xxoo

No comments: