Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 67-paisley upcycle

I have to say I do love a good paisley print! the dress I have up-cycled today is a daggy paisley moo moo which I have had in my cupboard since uni days. I used to throw it over some tights, belt it and throw on a cardi and jacket in winter (and have done so on and off for years with this piece!) but it was time for the chop.
Lately I have been loving the asymmetrical hem lines ultra short at the front and ultra long at the back, this is what I have done below.
This dress is one of those pieces I would pick up at an op shop and go "love it" and my mum would be cringing "ugh, that's terrible.... but somehow you pull it off".
I like to walk the fine line of hideous and chic...

moo moo and the mani mani
close up of fabric
fold in half (CF on left CB on right) and chop
posey posey

Craft out paisley cowgirls and boys
xxoo



No comments: