Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78-The Taj Cushion

This weekend my sister Rachael is staying and anyone who stays at my place nowadays realizes that craft is compulsory! see pic below as rach helps out...

Yesterday I was at one of my fav shops called "The Works" ( mainly homewares ) and they had a 3 pack tea towel set with iconic prints on it, funny thing is that the 3 places are meaningful to me, i was in paris two years back with my fiancee and he proposed to me at the eiffel tower, then last year i was in india and visted the taj mahal and then next month i am heading to new york!! so i had to buy them and whip up some more cushions. 

Today's cushion is the "taj".


tea towel before
the set, in order of when i have visited
pinning in place
finished, love the orange colour
 back view
 the cushion, sitting against the quilt i bought in india
 "365 days of craft" label
 looks great out on the deck with all the wood
craft out
xxoo


2 comments:

bojud said...

Love it

Anonymous said...

I love this pillow!