Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84-Ipad cover birthday present

Tomorrow is my beautiful fiancee andee's birthday!! So of course I am crafting him up a birthday gift,
and considering last night he stayed up till 1am to order the new IPAD 2, it made my gift pretty self explanatory... a padded ipad cover with a skull logo on it of course!
I havent quite finished it tonight, I will continue it tomorrow (its been a long day at work, we have been filming a shoot for work, so i have been merchandising and making ALL DAY already...)

padded black fabric, check

 cut to ipad dimensions
skull design, check
 skull applique to suit the "man craft" needs, check
 pinned in place

thats all for tonight, i am dead...
craft ouuutttttt zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My birthday will be this coming April 7. Aside from birthday cards I hope I can have a good gift from my parents. Preferably an Ipad 2 in my hands!