Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rabbit pin cushion wristband

Tonight I have made a super cute and very practical rabbit pin cushion wrist band.
I am terrible with pins, I seem to go thru a packet of pins every week! I never put them back in their little boxes and they seem to be breeding in my carpet!!
So hence the rabbit pin cushion wrist band came to life...see below

fill with stuffing and stitch on a little face
cut out the ears and wrist band, stitch these both on the machine and bag them out
i stitched some cute striped ribbon around the base



 i attached velcro to the band to keep it on





 craft out
rabbitos
xxoo

3 comments:

Gracie said...

no more pins all over the place!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!

Unknown said...

Glad to see your post. Love your pretty new bedroom set. Bailey is definitely a cutie!
german Shepherd Puppies For Sale