Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday craft clean up

Today was a stunning sunny day in melbourne! thank-you weather gods!! we are just hanging onto those last few threads of sunny weather!
My focus today was a super tidy up, the craft explosion has taken over the house in recent weeks...and yes i am going to share a messy snapshot below to prove that i am still human! this crafty lady may well work fulltime and be very driven but i have waned on the domestics of late...bless my fiancee and his calm nerves and fantastic cooking skills! 
Also today I realised that it was now MARCH and the christmas tree should probably come down...ha ha 
and of course another bunny creation below, I am heading to bed early tonight,,,zzzzzzz out

craft taking over the dining table/house...
my hand made christmas tree heads outside to be dismantled (every year i create a new one, this year i spray painted a dead branch silver and decorated it)

a couple of my handmade chrissy deco's get packed away for next year
craft...
1) sketch a bunny 
2)cut out strips of interesting paper
3) glue that paper onto a separate cardboard backing to the mount board you wish to attach it too
4) once the glue is dry, trace your original sketch over the top and cut it out
WALAH!
stripey bunny art!

craft out!!
xxoo

2 comments:

SilverMoon Dragon said...

I've been seeing these stripey art pieces all over Craftster and I think it's high time I did one. So simple, like you've shown, but so effective!

Gracie said...

Love it!