Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1-Day 60

The rabbit theme continues...

The other day I covered a small canvas with some of the 1930's french fashion magazine and left it to dry. I didn't have plans for what would go on it next, but today's collage has worked really well on the newspaper backed canvas. As you can see below it is still wet and will still need a few more coats of varnish.



 I made sure the paper covered the edges of the canvas also


varnish
I will post more pics when the varnish layers are dry

craft out
waskily wabbits
xxoo

2 comments:

Connie Yeung said...

I love this canvas. It is certainly a talking point in the lounge!!! Great work!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity. :) Connie

365 days of craft said...

if you would like to purchase it i am happy to sell it! $45 plus postage, cheers Bronwyn