Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68- Picture frame brooches

Today I have turned two small picture frames into brooches.
I bought these two identical little frames in a second hand shop.
I have attached brooch pins on the back, I ensured to position the pins above the frame prop so that when you are not wearing the brooch you can position it upright on your dresser.
Also you can change the picture, I have just cut out 2 cute pics out of "Frankie" magazine, but you can put in a photo or drawing of your own.
Do you love them? buy it now, they are $15 each and the postage is free!!
I am yet to make a sale on etsy, be my first customer!!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/69670474/picture-frame-brooch-postage-free


 brooch project in front of the tv
picture frames
when you have finished wearing the brooch they look great on your dresser
you can change the pictures to anything you want

the back of the frame brooches

Craft out
xxoo




1 comment:

T'lia said...

What a cute idea! Might have to add these to my list of things to make!!