Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 159-marilyn is a star

Okay, so i havent had a chance to yet finish the stars and stripes cushion...
Tonight I am continuing with the "stars" theme with my marilyn doll. I did start her to be part of the "American" tour but she never got the chance to be featured, so tonight she makes her debut as the "stars and stripes" theme continues.... I figured she is a "star" and the "stars and stripes" theme makes us think of america... (and i have had a big day at work and have no time to finish the cushion... so here goes)


printed marilyn face, sketch of body for the pattern
cut out
stitch
I have stitched her signature to her behind...
marilyn with the american crew
okay so she is not quite finished either...
I will get back to these last two projects over the weekend, but for now I am super busy!!!!!
craft out crafty stars!!!
xxoo


No comments: