Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 164-pom pom's and hot lips!

Today I have tried to join the pom pom's together with one long length of french knitting and knotting the pom pom's to this but its not working the best... so I am planning on taking them with me to the knitting shop for some advice (thinking crochet hook??) I will have to get back to you on that one...

But in the meantime I have made some felt lips on a stick. I had these in mind as a fun idea for place settings/bonbonniere's for my wedding. I thought I could attach a small paper flag around the stick with each guests name on them. They will also make for fun photo op's on the day... see below

tried attaching the pom pom's with french knitting

 sneak peak of how it will look, it feels very warm
 okay going pom pom crazy!
today's craft... RED LIPS!!

craft out craftastic beings
xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I'm loving the pom-poms!