Monday, June 20, 2011

Guest Blogger Monday all the way from singapore

Today I am excited to present a fellow blogger and crafter all the way from singapore!
Bless the internet bringing us crafters together!
She is sharing her project via a video link below, I love it! and its inspiring me to video record a few of my projects also.

Introducing Miss Autumn Wee...

I am a graphic design who has a secret affair with crafting, sewing, knitting, baking, cooking and all things domestic. I Quit my job as a designer in a creative agency last year, and ventured into being an independent designer and running my own label, Wishful Thinking Studios, mainly designing bags and accessories (you can view my stuff on the Etsy site below). I am also the writer behind the blog "lunch date with autumn", which mostly posts about any design related, quirky, foodie, crafty and have a decent number of tutorials to share, some of which are my own and some shared from other like-minded people.

Here is a link to my "guest craft project" its a short video of me painting a card with a 

"blow-paint" technique http://ow.ly/5jl8e

Also check out my blog, etsy and facebook below

www.lunchdatewithautumn.tumblr.com
www.shopwishfulthinking.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/wishfulthinkingstudios


If you have a craft project you would like to share for "Guest blogger Monday's" then email me at broncobowerman@hotmail.com

craft out
xxoo