Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 171-chalk board sticks

Did you all love yesterday's guest blog video?
I think the idea of filming a short clip like that is great! I am definitely planning to try this out!

So today's craft actually started a few days back as I had to paint a few layers and allow it to dry.
I purchased some pre-made message sticks and painted them with chalkboard paint.
You could use these in the garden as signage for your herbs, or simply as a reminder note next to the front door.
There is something nice about a chalkboard... I dont know whether its a reminder of childhood? or just the endless possibilities of what you can draw or write, which can just as easily be wiped away...

check out the fog in the background...
 thats the only kind of basil i seem to be able to keep alive
 I also like the idea of placing a sign like this in the kitchen or next to the front door as a reminder note
craft out chalky critters
xxoo

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love these!

Shinygirl said...

You spelt 'Moet' wrong... it's 'M-o-e-t' not 'M-i-l-k'. Easy mistake.

Izzy said...

Very cute! Love it!