Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 173-Chirpy yellow for a grey day

Today I have spent the day cleaning the house all day!!! and its a friday.... its not just any friday, its my very first friday off, as I have now dropped down to four days a week at work YIIIPPPPPEEEEE!!!
Its the first time since...pretty much ever that I am not working fulltime! I know its only one extra day a week, but it will go a long way to giving me more time for the blog/ wedding/ breathing space!!

Today's craft involves some...
- super bright yellow felt
- a pile of black bits and bobs (buttons, beads, lace motifs)
and hot mr gluey gun

bits and bobs
gluey gluey
 walah! bright fun original

 it looks quite good against my striped top
 happy friday!

craft out xxoo
chirp chirp

3 comments:

Studio said...

Keep up the creating...going well!

Shinygirl said...

The prettiest one yet! Love these posts.

JenB said...

gorgeous...love it...so hows the wedding planning going? Any updates on the dress...the flowers for it were super cute :o)