Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 103-paper flower table feature

Okay, so last night was not my finest craft moment... my mum told me it was the "tackiest thing ive ever made!" ha ha ha! so i might have to have another crack at the garter project! I have to say its very hard to make elastic, frills and lace, look good on the upper thigh!
Tonight's project has turned out really sweet, so hopefully you can all forgive me! see the process below...

tissue paper
 fold all four pieces in half length ways
 fold as a fan
 cut the ends as a curve
 In the centre wrap wire around the fan to secure in place
and then open out the paper into a circle
 slowly peel each piece of paper up into the centre being careful not to tear it
 by layering the different colours when you fold the fan you also end up with a gradient effect at the end
 top view
 on the table
 hmmm imagine these on all your wedding tables...

craft out 
craftamania
xxoo

2 comments:

Caz said...

Yes, imagine ;)

Hayley said...

I think they'd look great with a a little candle or tea light candle in a little glass candle holder in the middle.
Great work