Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 99-Rainy night

Today started beautifully and sunny. Andee and I went for a drive to check out a venue for our wedding called inglewood estate http://www.inglewoodestate.com.au/index.html
its very beautiful!! love the tiny stone chapel! the woman showing us around mentioned that if we like they can ring the chapel bells just before the ceremony, if that was our type of thing? (chapel bells!!! how cute YES PLEASE!). So we are thinking of booking it for jan 2012 (cant do craft and wedding at the same time).
This afternoon and evening has ended very rainy. Hence my rainy day craft below...
inglewood estate chapel
cute and cosy, fits 110
andee looks quite serious in this pic
barn styled reception

craft out
xxoo





3 comments:

Jet said...

I really like your blog's idea . Keep working .


xoxo
http://girlcute4u.blogspot.com

Caz said...

Can definitely see you two tying the knot at that venue. Let me know how you go.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across you today - thanks to Whipup - and have been reading from the beginning. The little chapel is absulute beyond cute! (And I'm really enjoying watching you craft as well. Amazin!)