Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95-rabbit plushie and birthday parcels

Tonight I went out to get semi permanent fake lashes (yes I love the OTT look) and then arrived home at 8pm to find a little parcel on my doorstep! youve gotta love snail mail!! an early birthday parcel from my wonderful aunty jude (who without fail always sends great treats every birthday). This years was a combination of pressies and craft articles for inspiration. I love the little hand made fabric wrap bracelet she bought (see pics below) I might have a crack at making one of these too.

for tonight's craft however i have made a little plushie rabbit (it is nearly easter after all)


 one of my birthday gift's
 it can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, but i like it as a bracelet ("buddhist hipster tre' chic" ha ha)


craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

bojud said...

Glad you love it , i thought the same, Buddha/hippie chic,remember all those beautiful colours in India