Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120-Bron Doll

Today I enjoyed a quick tour of san fran on the hop on hop off bus, 
San Fran treated me to a lovely sunny day,
Tonight we headed out for great mexican and a few margaritas!! and now here I am on the crafty blog
we had a few hiccups tonight trying to get internet access (as bianca's internet was playing up and i started to freak out, i was thinking "NO way I cant make it to day 120 and be defeated by the dam internet!!")
but all is well again, see today's craft below.... the bron doll

me with me doll
chillin
 hello boys...
I always match my shoes with my fascinator... 
 dont do it....
 ahhh whatever...
craft out!!

2 comments:

bowerman said...

Hi Bron Have an awesome trip. Hi to Biancia too.
Love you heaps, Mum xoxox

bojud said...

OMG, San Fran cannot believe it, Hey Margaritas rule!!