Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 307-babysitting craft

Tonight I babysat for a friend of ours.
I took along a box of craft supplies just in case I had time to whip up some kind of craftastic creation,
but between driving home from work after a rather stressful day, 
heating up some food and looking after a toddler 
I could only muster "the ol pipe cleaner glasses" craft

the magic sparkly silver pipe cleaner glasses!
 on long car trips as kids my mum used to always have a bag of pipe cleaners handy
they would keep us entertained for hours!
we would make caricatures of all our friends and family out of them
 and when we got really bored we would make pipe cleaner glasses and then pull faces at people in other cars in traffic.
our glass and hair are looking a little outta control in this shot! 
must be time for bed!
craft out
xxoo


No comments: