Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 316 wedding present prep

Tonight I have started work on one of my little sister's wedding presents (her wedding is next weekend).
When I was at the digital printers the other day I had a nice photo of my sister and her fiancee printed onto fabric with the idea in mind to make a large cushion (european size).

Here is the photo printed onto fabric
 Next I started searching thru my fabrics for old lace, trims, etc, all in cream and gold colours.
 I wanted to create a "scrap-booking" type effect around the photo.

Part of the fabric I have used was from this crocheted skirt below
 I started to stitch lines of old lace and frills around the edge of the photo
 I am still working on it (and its 12.42am...) time for bed... I think this project may take a few nights to add all the layers
craft out
xxoo

No comments: