Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 309-staple gunning

Today I have learnt the joys of using a staple gun! 
I have to say I really like guns, "glue guns", "staple guns", "water guns"

I started by attaching my foam to the mdf cut out.
I have read that some other people have used a spray adhesive to hold this in place, but I am not a big fan of spray adhesive, so I have used a staple gun.
 I have used 4 thin layers of foam on this, the first 3 layers are cut exactly the same shape as the base 
and the 4th (top layer) I left an extra 20cms all the way around which I then pulled tightly over the edge and staple gunned to the back. 
This was quite tricky on some of the curves!
 "hmmm what do we think of the "pink dirt stained" foam? perhaps I should just change the bedroom colour scheme to pink and brown instead of black and white?"
 OR MAYBE NOT!!
next step, fabric...
thats all folks
craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Looking good bron!