Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 322-Hyping up for my lil sissy's big day!

Its the day before my little sister's big day, so I better whip up the rest of this pressie.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I decided to make the pillowcase into the size of a european cushion, so I traced around a pillowcase from home to get the right size to cut out the black drill fabric.
Next I stitched the fabric photo print to the base and started to add the layers of vintage lace and handmade flowers to frame it
 It may look simple but it takes quite a lot of time to arrange all the trims in an interesting way and then attach them all.
Yay its all ready! I think it looks great!
 wishing you all the best on your big day and for your future together xxoo
Mr & Mrs Betts
Craft out
xxoo



1 comment:

Leshelle said...

I absolutely love this, its awesome!!