Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 327-Sticks to centrepieces

Tonight I am thinking about the wedding again... 
how can I make beautiful, quirky and super cheap table centre pieces?

I started with some dead sticks from the backyard
and spray painted them white (make sure to lay out newspaper underneath or your path/lawn/garden will be also painted)
 after the first coat I went inside for dinner and then returned later with the torch for the second coat (yes I am crazy! I am spray painting sticks with a torch at night in the backyard)
 next I stripped some cherry blossoms off some fake plastic flowers from the $2 shop
yay!
 beautiful centre piece idea for my wedding tables, whimsical, soft, asymmetrical, white and red
craft out
xxoo

4 comments:

Roisin said...

They really do look lovely :)

bojud said...

Cool

Tryllyam said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Simple, yet very elegant.

365 days of craft said...

Thanks ladies! I love them too!
I showed the first version to my fiancee and said they were for the wedding centre pieces and he was like
"oh yeah, they look good"
and then i said they cost next to nothing and he was all "i love them! they look really good!