Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 310-busy busy bee

Today has been a super busy day!
I taught my second upcycle workshop and then spent the afternoon "upcycling/cleaning" my own house.
Let's just say that an editor from a certain newspaper starting with "The" and ending in "Age" is coming to visit tomorrow.
Yippee! Nothing like a push to get your house sorted!


So for tonight's craft I finally got around to hanging the doily lamp shade!!
I used wire to thread around the top edge
 and attached the lamp shade to the light fitting
 I love all the textures casting shadows around the room
craft out
xxoo

3 comments:

Izzy said...

The lampshade looks absolutely gorgeous! what a great idea :)

365 days of craft said...

thanks, i am enjoying it right now!

Lucy said...

the lampshade looks great (: