Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 312-late night wreath

Tonight I have created a christmas wreath, and what seemed like a quick project turned out to take quite some time to get all the fabric wrapped neatly.


I started with a foam circle (which you can pick up at most craft or fabric shops)
and then selected a variety of red and green fabrics to cut strips from
 I started with all the fabrics joined in one spot and slowly wrapped each piece around the wreath leaving an overlap exposing each texture/pattern. 
Along the way I glue gunned the fabric in sections to keep the fabric in place.
 11.16pm and I am done!

craft out
xxoo

2 comments:

bojud said...

Very Christmasy. Wow Bron cannot believe you are nearly done and still coming up with a project everyday- you are a legend!

365 days of craft said...

thanks, i am counting down the days!!!
see you next week!