Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 325-Tea Towel wedding invites

Its late Monday night and we have just arrived back home after a long weekend away for my sister's wedding and GUESS WHAT!!! its only 9 weeks until my wedding!

On that note... tonight's craft is my wedding invites (you are all getting a sneak preview here on the blog as I haven't even sent them out yet!). 
I have done something a little different for my invite.... its a printed tea towel! Yep a commemorative wedding tea towel for you all to wash your dirty dishes on!
I put the graphic together using adobe illustrator, sourced the blank tea towels in bulk and had them screen printed in Melbourne by the lovely Linda and Deb at http://www.screenprintconcepts.com.au/



craft out
xxoo

2 comments:

terrarium gallery said...

these look sooo awesome!!!

Nat said...

Excellent! Where did you get the blank tea-towels?