Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 329 and 330

Well its a rainy old night here in Melbourne (in fact its been a very rainy old day too!)
My best friend and I spent the day wedding planning (lists, lists and more lists). Then this afternoon I had an interview with "The Age" newspaper (exciting! I will keep you posted as to when the story will be printed!)

As for the daily craft, I have to make up for yesterday and today (as I went to bed early yesterday evening, planning to get up later in the evening and make craft then and I ended up sleeping right thru till this morning). So here goes day 329 and 330...


Yep its another tea towel pillowcase to add to my growing collection!
This one certainly is relevant with the wedding planning... WELL THE KEEP CALM BIT! perhaps not the cake bit...
 the growing collection

then for day 330 I started the next step of the covered bedhead
I had to very neatly join two lengths of the striped fabric (as it was not wide enough to cover the whole bedhead)
 Next I carefully laid the bedhead straight on the striped fabric and pulled the fabric taut before starting the staple gunning
 staple gun fun begins!
 Its proving to be trickier than I thought to get the fabric tight and smooth around all the curves
 I have cut off most of the excess fabric around the top, but I think it is going to take another day's work to finish this off properly. 
Craft out
xxoo

No comments: