Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 328-Mullet skirt

Tonight I have been putting together my handout notes for the final "upcycle" workshop this weekend (I can't believe its the last one already!).

So I started putting together a page with the step by step process of revamping a long dress or skirt by cutting the hem short at the front and long at the back. Then I went online to look for pictures of similar skirts as examples and cracked up laughing when I found that online people were calling them "Mullet" skirt's!

So its all "party at the front, business at the back" in fashion right now... enjoy the examples below...


 I like how she has worn this as a sideways mullet skirt!



Have you made a "Mullet" skirt or dress? email me at craftdays365@hotmail.com
to share your creation...
craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

Liz @ Brother PE770 said...

What a great idea! I have so many long skirts that I will probably never wear again, so not much would be wasted by "mulleting" the hem!

I love the apricot one that falls beautifully and would be wonderful on the dance floor!