Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 182 celebrating the halfway mark!!!

Yep! today is officially the halfway mark for the 365 day project! and what did i do to celebrate?? I made craft of course!
I wanted to work on a few projects today so I was a little ahead of time (I always start with the best intentions on finishing 7 projects in 1 day... and then work on about 4 different things and possibly finish 1!)
So today I set off to the shops with a list of materials which I needed for all these projects, I got home, made a cup of tea and got started with the glue gun. I'd bought 5 packets of glue sticks for the glue gun because I keep running out! and then ten minutes into the project BANG! AND A BIG PUFF OF SMOKE! the glue gun had exploded and shorted the power! So there I was with 5 packets of glue, all my materials and a dead glue gun!!!! so I had to head back down the road to buy another one!
Anyways, tonight's project is below...

Lots of glue!!!

 felt 
 my label on the back

upcycling a crocheted motif
walah!
 bright and fun!
 the back


Craft out!
xxoo

2 comments:

Amy said...

Woo-hoo! They turned out great!

Caz said...

I want that shirt!!!!!