Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 189-craft heaven, printing and a poorly bird...

Today I discovered craft heaven! a craft supplies warehouse called "Theo's discount craft" and the crazy thing is that its about a five minute drive from my house! see pics below...

okay so its very unassuming from outside
 The signs outside made me laugh! for such a "crafty" place surely they could bedazzle a new sign!
but like many great asian restaurant's its often the dodgy looking one's that are the best!
its what's inside that counts!
 aisle's
 open aisle's....
I finally managed to drag myself away 
  back to my planned craft for the day, printing plushie's.

The boring bit... setting up...
screen ready
WALAH! 
i printed a few more repeat's and then took the screen outside to clean it off 
and discovered a hurt bird hobbling around, i think he might have broken a wing... bless him
 i took him to the local vet... i hope they can fix him...

Craft out
xxoo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little bird! What kind is it?