Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 202-posting love to loved ones

This morning whilst washing the dishes I was thinking about the people in my life that inspire me, friends near and far, friends I so rarely get to tell how much I love them.
These people are always in my thoughts, but how often do I share those thoughts with that person?
So I was thinking of making fridays craft "friendship fridays"

Today I created a collage with my beautiful friend Katrina Hill in mind (Kat). I met kat about 6 years ago, I was working in a little moroccan home wares store and Kat dropped in, she had a great smile, a great sense of style and we started chatting straight away. It turned out Kat was looking for a job, so I offered her a trial at the shop I was working at. It turned out that the lady who owned the shop didnt like her (which turned out for the best because I didnt like the lady who owned the shop and quit soon after!). But from there Kat and I became great friends!
Kat is an artist
she wears her heart on her sleeve
she is not afraid to love
she is very generous
and she inspires me to want to be a better person....

so todays collage is for kat

it started with a picture of a cat of course
 a hat for style
 lips for laughing and loving
 a collar and bow for fun
 polka dots and paisley
 "hello" kat I love u
& some smiley balloons
 a picture of someone painting
 "inspiration fuels everything" 
 that is my collage for you my dear friend! sending you happy thoughts
(I haven't glued it down yet, I think I want to play around with it a little more, but I will post pics when it is finished!)


craft out
xxoo

2 comments:

bojud said...

I love your thought pattern Bron, wish I had time to do just this for all my family and friends, you could make it really busy or not and hide little secret thoughts amongst the images!

365 days of craft said...

as someone special once said, "wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which gets filled first!" don't wish for more time, just make it happen once you are back from europe! I am sure you will be filled with inspiration. xxoo