Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For those of you who are having trouble posting comments!

Hello crafty friends! alot of you have been telling me you are finding it hard to post comments (in fact I was finding it hard to post comments too!) I went exploring in the blogger help section (grrr I hate those help sections!) but it did explain a solution (funnily enough)...
If you try to post a comment and then it keeps making you "sign in" and then keeps asking you to "fill out the security code" and then repeats this over and over getting you nowhere until you give up!!!!!!
What you need to do is "UN-TICK" the "stay signed in" box when you sign in, this stops it from happening (I have no idea why as these two things don't seem related! but it works!)
UGH computers!
happy posting, I look forward to reading your comments, suggestions and feedback!!!
Craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

Angela O. said...

Ugh, this has been KILLING me for weeks! I'm gonna try this and if it works, a HUGE THANK YOU to you for finding the answer!