Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 206-Plate clock

Over the weekend when I was op shopping for my plates for my jewellery/cake stands I came across this gorgeous plate with a hole in the middle. I wasn't sure why the plate had been made with a hole in the middle... but I knew exactly what I was going to make with it!!!

I love the shape and design! it has bow peep on it

 I googled the name on the back to see if that would help solve the mystery as to why it was made with a hole in the middle (and of course hoping on the off chance it was a super rare find and was worth squillions of cash) unfortunately it was not worth much, but I did solve the mystery............see the pic at the end of this post.....
 I was given a bag full of clock mechanisms from my lovely neighbour to aid my craft shananagans! and have been waiting for the opportune moment to put them into action!
 I simply call it "Plate clock"
 it sits very nicely with the jewellery stand!


mystery solved... this is what I found on ebay under "burgess plate"
and that is why it has a hole.
I am a "craft detective" tonight!

craft out
craftamounious craft cakes
xxoo

No comments: