Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 217-upcycle dress

Today has been one gloomy ol rainy day... I have spent the day indoors trying to get a head start on a few different craft projects for the week, but no matter what I started on,,, I struggled to finish....
just one of those days.
But now I am sitting with a glass of wine and full of chinese take-away hmmmm yummmm!

Tonight's craft is similar to my t-shirt upcycle but this time with an old dress

I had some good times in this summer dress, but now its time for a new life
 snip snippety snip
 wooden beads (i swear I have been lugging these around for the last eight years! finally putting them to use, I have about another 4 jars of them too!)
 Walah! upcycled scarf-lace
 testing
 geez looking serious tonight!
 or as a belt??
craft out
xxoo

No comments: