Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 221 Happy Birthday Elisha

Today's craft is for my beautiful friend Elisha!
Elisha and I have known each other since we were 12! yep we have been friends for 16 years! We met in year 5 at Bega Primary School and since then have shared many memorable milestones, ups and downs, laughs and crazy adventures. Elisha now lives in Melbourne with her lovely partner Brett and their fluffy hound Milly. Happy 28th Elisha!

miss elisha and I back in year 7, with our matching red tops
 getting ready for our year 10 formal at elisha's house
all grown up, us with our partners and Elisha's baby Milly
 Elisha's present starts with this great doggy print fabric
 which I decided would make a great pair of PJ pants
 my trusty brother overlocker whips it up in no time!
 Walah! doggy pj's
See you on the weekend Elisha!
I hope these fit!
xxoo
Craft out!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Awww! How Sweet Bronny! I love my new pjs!! I will make them fit!! Love you xoxo