Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 225-Follow up on the t-shirt bags

I worked on the bags a little more today, but I also had a few other things to do and have decided at 12.11am I should leave them as they are and continue working on them through out the week.

see progress shots below....

the shoulder strap with interfacing (inside out) and the cardboard pieces for the base
 one of the reasons this project has taken so long is I am making up the pattern pieces and design as I go, as well as using lining and facing etc
 creating the sleeve for the cardboard base (this will sit in the bottom of the bag to help keep its shape)
 stitched my label on the back
 the binding piece for around the top edge (cut from self fabric)
 so the strap and binding is pinned in place, but its now 12.24am! night night!

craft out
xxoo

No comments: