Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 223-A busy day for 365 days of craft

Today I met up with the Knox Council again to discuss running creative workshops in our local area. I will keep you all posted about the upcoming events!!!
After the meeting I was given a tour of the Bayswater community costume department and had some fun rummaging thru old costumes and fabrics.

The costume room
 it was fun rummaging thru all these old props and costumes and imagining all the fun they had created in the past
 I felt like aladdin in her cave!
or perhaps an overgrown flower pot
there were even these crazy gloves
 hmmm i wonder what they were used for?
anyways... back to todays craft
...........
..........
Today I am upcycling an old table cloth
 I love the bright orange colour and the tassled edge
first I thought of turning it into a skirt

but after i cut the hole in the middle i thought it looked quite good as a top

 What's your thoughts? 
skirt?
or top?

let me know....
craft out
xxoo






3 comments:

bojud said...

TOP

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think it was much nicer as a skirt :) especially with all of the lovely tassles

Elisha said...

Top!! By the way, you look gorgeous in these pics.xx