Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 218 placemat's to keep you entertained at dinner

I have been collecting old magazine's from op shops and trash and treasure sales for some time now. I compile them in my paper box for various projects, and whenever I get these out I spend half the time reading the articles instead of crafting because they are SO entertaining! 
So when it came to covering these old placemats I wanted to preserve the ad's in full so that you can be entertained everytime you use them.

I had to share some of the priceless articles with you! (they are too good to keep to myself!)
"exclusive-elvis is dating again!"
and
"the TRUTH about the men who share jackie O's bed"
 "the bible is true" 
"prince philip-is he the WORLD'S unhappiest husband?" and
"star swan nude to ESCAPE husband"
 can you imagine this on the front of "who weekly?"
 Elvis dating again!!!
 WHAT A DUDE!
 burns off ugly fat?? 
oh good I wouldn't want it to burn off any of my good looking fat!
 check out the male corset! (didnt kyle sanderlands wear something like this under his wedding suit?) I think that was in a recent "Who weekly" (ha! and they are already divorced!)
 okay back to the craft
 I cut out the best full page ad's to cover this set of "Australiana placemats"
 I wish we still wore wigs! how much fun! and only $6.99 each bargin!
love the names "london shag" "freedom wig" "afro american"
"gypsy love"
 all glued and ready for varnish
craft out
craftastic creatures
xxoo

1 comment:

bojud said...

That looked like so much fun!