Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 232-to market to market to buy a fat pig...

Today I again ignored my cold and took advantage of the good weather! A friend and I headed to the Ivanhoe centre for the "Magnolia Square" craft market.

Today's Magnolia Square market was held at the beautiful art deco hall in Ivanhoe
 it was great to chat to fellow crafters and designers
 when I got home later in the day I went thru some bags of donated fabrics 
I want to send a massive shout out to Polly from the Knox council and her sister for donating 4 garbage bags full of fabrics from the 70's/80's. Apparently Polly's, sister's, neighbour was going to throw these out!! and they were rescued and donated for my project! Thank-you so so much! it really is a great help and has my mind bubbling with new ideas!

below are just some of the retro prints and florals from the bags of fabric
 back to tonight's craft!
after a long day driving her there and everywhere I am just going to feature another decoration for my christmas stall
 how much would you pay for a hand made decoration???
message my your thoughts below
craft out
xxoo

No comments: