Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 336-Photoshoot fun!

This morning I got out of bed at 6.50am to get the house ready for "The Age" photographer to come and take some pics. Its now 10.50am, the house is ready, my make-up is on and the crafty creations and set up ready to go, just waiting for the photographer, FUN! ooooo its a knock at the door

wow, that was quick, the photographer has been and gone and its 11.04am, I better get out the door and off to work...

I managed to drag the table and chairs off the deck and pulled the couch outside for the shoot
 now to decorate... just enough room for me to squeeze in the middle
 the state of my craft room (gotta love doors and cupboards for the old "shove and shut" routine
 the house is all nice and neat (out here anyways)
 dining table/gallery display
 dining room/gallery display....
I will keep you posted as to when the article is out and about!
cheers
craft out
xxoo

No comments: