Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 351-mini mani model

Doing craft everyday is NOT easy! craft was not supposed to be rushed! and I am reminded everyday when all projects tend to take twice as long as you expect. what started out as a simple decoupage project (covering a cardboard mini mani form) ended up taking 3 hours!!!
the end product did turn out quite well though...
 I cut up lots of strips from an old pattern instructions page
 and then started the fun messy part with PVA glue
 3 HOURS later and the mini model is covered, next I was thinking of adding this dress picture on the front


 I had to cut spliced panels into the dress to be able to glue it onto the curvy form
 All dry, the glue leaves a bit of a shiny finish
 I thought I could use it on my dresser to hang necklaces from, what do you think?
craft out
xxoo