Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 348-Suits you Sir!

So when I am not daily crafting/blogging I actually have a day job designing clothing and accessories for various boys labels (supplied mostly to the large retailer "Target"). Tonight I have bought home a couple of  what we call print "strike off's" (this is a test print which the factory will send us on a swatch of fabric before making the full garment, that way we can check it is correct).

see a few of my recent t-shirt designs below
I have decided to use these strike offs to make some crafty creations...
I cut around the dog print and then found a pair of andee's old suit pants that were too small
I cut the pants down to a small size to fit the dog and then stitched all the way around them (including the bottom of the legs so that i could fill them with stuffing)
next i attached the pants and the dog together,
filled him with stuffing
and then hand stitched the last little hole
 then I added a belt and a hat and he is ready for a night on the town...
(and I am ready for a night on my pillow...)
17 days to go!!!!
Mwah, night night

craft out!!!



1 comment:

bojud said...

He looks quite cuddly!