Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 356-polish craft

Hello crafters and blog followers!
Tonight my craft is dedicated to the Polish fans and family (Andee my fiancee is Polish hence the connection) my lovely mother and law suggested I whip up some Polish base craft before the end of the year, so here goes...

-first of all I printed out a little map off the internet with the polish eagle on it,
then I cut one out and traced around the map shape onto some MDF

 next I tested out my electric jigsaw skills!!
 and lightly sanded the edges
 to give the decoration an older feel I have used an oil based wood varnish on the top (this slightly stains the paper and makes it look older)
 it is still wet at the moment, tomorrow I will drill a hole thru the top so that I can hang it up
voila! personalised, one off, polish christmas ornament.
sending love to my mother in law, I am looking forward to the Polish feast on christmas eve (Wigilia)
Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia!

xxoo
craft out
P.S. 10 DAYS TO GO!!!

1 comment:

Grazyna said...

Thank you, it is just perfect!!!.
Dziekuje piekna dekoracja.

Happy mama