Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 363-wedding prep

Tonight's craft was extremely practical and timely with the count down to my wedding (only 30 days away!!)

Table numbers, place names and bonbonniere's...
 I decided to combine the place name's and bonbonniere's into one by gifting a "prop stick"with each guests name attached.
First I drew up these little flags on illustrator and added the names.
 next I cut each out with a stanley knife (all 85 of them!!)
 and then folded them in half
 finally attaching them with the glue gun...
 here are just a few of the bonbonniere/ place name's complete, these will sit flat on the centre of each plate (and I thought would act as a good ice breaker for people sitting on the same table who may not know each other as they make for great photos ops)
I used the bird graphic from my "tea towel invite" from day 325 on the table number cards
all this teamed with the table centre pieces from day 327 (and its all starting to get very "matchy matchy")
All I need now is some bunting flags to top off the ultimate in "wedding craft chic"
craft out!!
xxoo
P.S. holy shamizzle only 2 freaking craftastic days to go! I thought it was never going to bloody end!!!
HA HA HA

1 comment:

bojud said...

Brilliant! Cannot wait!