Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 352-Caz doll is finished!

I started this doll on day 334 and it needed a little more time than one night to complete. 
This doll is for my lovely sister in law to be Caz (and I had to make sure it was finished before chrissy!)

Okay, so here we have the doll still in pieces from last time
I have now filled the legs with stuffing and its ready for stitching...
 next I stitched around the edge of the body with a purple bias binding and added the big felt hand
(the feature of "the big hand" is because Caz got engaged this year so I wanted to feature her ring on the doll)
 Caz's favourite colour is purple, so I hand stitched some cute little purple mary jane shoes for her...
 last of all I am hand stitching on a cute little mini skirt (purple of course)
 I added a little loop at the top so that it can hang on the wall (or from a bookcase or a door or something)
 because the doll is soooooooo long I think it looks cute hanging up.
well that's one present ready...
craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

Caz said...

Love it soooo much!