Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 338-Christmas wrap and gift cards

My handprinted christmas wrap from yesterday is all dry and ready for wrapping
 I am also making some little handmade gift name tags from scraps of cardboard
simply cut out circles (glue the smaller ones to the centre of the bigger ones)
 hole punch at the top
 cut the letters of the name of the person out of magazines and thread some ribbon or wool thru the hole punches at the top (I found using 2 hole punches in each helps to hold the circles flat to the present, just showing the side with the letter on it)
 These gift tags would be fun and easy for kids to make too...
 for this one I actually used the dried piece of lace that I used as the template for the print, as well as a variety of pieces of string, raffia and lace
 I used one of the printed bells as a gift tag for this one
 COMPLETE!!! 
(such a shame i didn't actually have any presents ready to wrap and that these are actually empty boxes.....)

craft out
xxoo

1 comment: