Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 359-Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends and fans! 
I can't believe the year is nearly over! 
Just 6 short days to go to reach the 365 days of craft goal.
I have to say it has certainly been a challenging year! I feel I have learnt alot (I wouldn't do it again)
 but I do feel very proud to have almost made it! This certainly won't be the end of my crafty journey, you will definitely hear and see more from me in the year/years to come, but a well deserved break from the daily slog is very very much anticipated! With my wedding just 4 weeks away I will be super busy organising table decorations, music, dresses, shoes...no rest for the crafty just yet 
("Bring on the honeymoon I say!")

Today's craft...
Handmade christmas name tags
Craft out
xxoo

No comments: