Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 362-Naughty or Nice

Today I am making a belated christmas present for my lovely friend and neighbour Sarah.
I had this idea to make a "naughty/nice" pillow case, where one side has devil horns positioned where your head lays and the other side has a halo and wings (depending on your mood, you can choose your side to sleep on).

I printed these images below using the digital printer
(I sized them up to fit a real sized head in the centre)
I decided to make this a "european" sized pillow case and add frills around the edge of each
of the printed squares

 ready for testing...


 oh so angelic...
oh so evil...
one more present finished, one more day of craft complete... time for sleep

craft out
xxoo

1 comment:

Swathika said...

Brilliant idea! I am going to make myself some...Lucky friends/family of yours who must have received that beautiful gift :)